Come Experience Pura Vida!
Immerse Yourself in the Paradise of Costa Rica on an Amazing Yoga & Meditation Retreat
January 30 though February 6, 2015
Allow the practice to feed your body, mind & spirit as you enjoy daily Hatha Yoga and Kriya Yoga meditation in a secluded, sumptuous venue with 360-degree views of jungle, mountains & ocean in the Dominical area of Costa Rica.
Are you ready?
…to immerse yourself in your practice in an intimate setting with a small group and get into the depth and breadth of yoga/mediation with all it’s healing & beneficial properties? Are you ready to let go of the stress, the anxiety, and the overwhelm of daily activities, priorities, people pulling you in all directions? Are you ready to cultivate time for you…time to replenish, restore and renew?
If so, this retreat is for you. There is only room in this retreat for 10 participants….as of today, we have 2 spaces left!
We’ll meet up in the amazing country of Costa Rica in the Dominical area (a short distance from Quepos), with its stunning mountain vistas, gorgeous jungles and breathtaking beaches, as you combine yoga and meditation with nourishing healthy food prepared by a private chef.
- Expect to deepen your Hatha Yoga practice through 2 different types of practice – one aimed to ease & restore the body and one aimed to light the inner fire (agni) and burn off, detoxify & energize.
- You’ll be immersed and trained in meditation and will have the foundation to maintain and build your own solid meditation practice for inner peace and deeper spiritual understanding.
You’ll experience the transformational power of Hatha yoga done daily, the rejuvenating power of being immersed in nature for reflection, and the enlivening power of meditation to learn how to consciously direct one’s life and gain inner peace. Expect to leave with a new outlook on life, a refreshed sense of purpose and a contagious level of enthusiasm about the future.
You’ll be nestled in private villas with private kitchen & baths, beautiful swimming pool, balconies overlooking 30 acres of lush jungle where hiking trails abound and where you get access to your own waterfall with private swimming hole. Spa treatments (massage & body work) are available and can be booked upon arrival. The entire 30-acre property with all it’s amenities and accommodations plus waterfall, hiking trails & swimming hole is solely for your use as a retreat participant. We’ve booked the entire place!
Each day really is better than the last in Costa Rica.
- Imagine waking to the sounds of friendly jungle creatures (Toucans & Monkeys) frolicking in the distance as you breathe in the fresh Costa Rican air and wind your way to the yoga shala for your morning yoga & meditation practice.
- Imagine taking a hike through the Costa Rica jungle to your own private waterfall with swimming hole.
- Imagine traveling just a few minutes to glistening ocean waters and feeling the sand between your toes as you cast aside the stresses of the world.
Included in your retreat:
- Daily Hatha Yoga with Sonya
- Daily Meditation with Ryan
- 7 nights/6 days of Sumptuous Accommodations at Manu Villas
- 3 Freshly Prepared Daily Meals (Local & Healthy) by Private Chef
- Private saltwater infinity edge pool (chemical free)
- Excursions to Quapil – a pristine 15-mile-long beach that is a local, well-kept secret
- 30 Acres of Hiking Trails, Waterfall & Private Swimming Hole
- Transportation to/from Quepos Nature Air or Sansa Terminal
- Airfare to/from Retreat
- Excursions or adventures beyond scope of retreat
$1475/person (double accommodations)
Registration is easy but time is of the essence if you want to reap the benefit of the best pricing!
All it takes is a $299 deposit to lock in your reservation AND then you get to bask in the glow of “I Am Going To Costa Rica!” Your registration fee is deducted from the total amount of your trip. Deposits are non-refundable.
Click the Button Below to Register Today!
Your Teachers In Costa Rica are among the best at what they do.
Just take a look at their bios below and you’ll quickly see you’re in very good hands.
Sonya is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) rooted in the Ashtanga and Tantric (Raja) yoga systems. Her yoga sessions are intelligently sequenced to open the body, building deep core strength and flexibility. Music, pranayama and meditation are integral parts of her classes and used to connect mind-body-spirit in a fun and dynamic way. Her strong belief is that yoga is an important part of achieving optimal health and healing the patterns of stress and tension held in the body.
Sonya teaches yoga both regionally and internationally in private studio settings, schools, corporations and in retreat settings. She feels it’s an extraordinary privilege to be able to help facilitate positive change in the health and well-being of others. Her studies include pre and post-natal yoga, power yoga, core strength vinyasa, SUP Yoga, kids yoga and Thai yoga massage. Sonya holds a BA in Mass Communications (PR/Marketing) and writes for several blogs about yoga, wellness and marketing including this one – 4theloveofyoga.com.
Trained by The American Institute of Vedic Studies and the European Institute of Vedic Studies in the subjects of Ayurveda and Jyotish, Ryan is a Kriya Yoga Meditation teacher and internationally known Vedic Astrologer. He serves as the Yoga Philosophy instructor of the Om Seva School of Yoga in Charleston, WV and as Ayurvedic Self Care instructor at The Asheville School of Massage and Yoga, in Asheville, NC. He is the author of the newly released book, “Kriya Yoga: Continuing the Lineage of Enlightenment.”
Now, you’ve got all the important info…time to go ahead and…
- Make 2015 the year you were good to yourself so you could be better for the others around you.
- Make it the year you cast aside the cares of the daily grind and focused on real, lasting self improvement and personal growth.
It all begins with your registration, but please hurry because this excursion into relaxation, yoga and mediation will fill up quickly.
Can not wait to see you in Costa Rica!
A little love from past retreat participants…
“Visiting Costa Rica was one if the most transformational experiences I have had! When you go, make sure to arrive with an open heart and you are guaranteed to leave with treasured experiences that bind you to your fellow travelers forever.” ~ Liz
“My time in Costa Rica was absolutely transforming. I let go of the clutter in my mind and was able to focus on what God was telling me about myself and my future….creating clarity and peace. I brought that home with me along with the motivation to create ways keep it with me!” ~ Keli
“If you are looking for a week of self-reflection there is no better place to do it than in Costa Rica. Doing yoga twice a day and meditating at night really helped me look within myself during a very difficult time in I my life. I would not trade this opportunity for the world!” ~ Hillary
“I am now back home in LA with such fond memories of our magical yoga meditation retreat in Costa Rica! I’m especially missing Sonya’s soothing voice and her awesome yoga classes that had you doing poses you didn’t even think you could. How serendipitous that our group was at the Costa Rica yoga spa at the same time! We were so lucky to have been able to join in the yoga and meditation (Transformation Manifestation) retreat. Ryan is also awesome…his meditation teachings and his knowledge of Vedic Astrology are so very insightful! I’m so excited to hear that they plan on doing another retreat. I would love to join in the next adventure and make more progress and memories!” ~ Janet
and…BIG THANKS to Korina St. John, Janet Tscha & Kristin Linse for the use of some of the Costa Rica photos you see on this page!