SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) + YOGA = AWESOMENESS
Limited boards are available so reserve your spot ASAP!
SUP Yoga Season is Closed but Will Start Again April, 2018!
Location: Lake Summit -- 7 miles South of Hendersonville, NC. Lake Summit is just off of Hwy-225 (old 25 at Huggins Rd)
Schedule & Class Descriptions
Sundays, 4-6 pm - Sunday SUP Yoga - All Level Yoga Flow on the Board. Modifications are offered to keep you safe.
Mondays, 5:30 - 7:30 pm - Evening SUP + YIN Yoga - Ease your way into the twilight hours with and extended paddle + Yin Yoga Session on the Board. The longer YIN holds are yummy as you float. Appropriate for all levels.
Fridays, 6:30 - 8 am - Sunrise SUP Yoga - this slightly shorter but vigorous practice utilizes sun salutes on the board to get you warm. Plenty of play time is offered to power up or power down the practice. This session ends with a cooling, deep savasana on the board.
April 2018 Dates
Spring, Summer & Early Fall Dates Will Be Posted Late April, 2018
Can't Wait To See You On The Water!
$45 includes SUP board, Paddle & PFD
$22 with your own equipment ***note: you MUST have a pfd (personal floatation device or life vest) to participate
Please contact WaiMauna SUP Asheville or Green River Adventures for SUP equipment rentals!
Your payment reserves your board and space in the SUP Yoga Session.
Be sure to email email@example.com to request private sessions and specific dates outside of the regular schedule for groups of 4 or more!
How SUP Yoga works....
We will paddle our way to a lovely quiet slice of water where we will enjoy a slow and challenging practice full of laughter and fun. If you love water and you love yoga, this yoga adventure is for YOU!
SUP Yoga Adventure:
- 2 hours of skills development and yoga fun on the water (unless otherwise noted).
- All gear (board, paddle, instruction) is provided.
- Yoga practice led by (yours truly) Sonya Klepper, E-RYT,
- Stand Up Paddle board instruction provided prior to launch
- Cost is $45 payable at time of registration and includes all equipment. Cost is $22 with your own equipment.
These Items will Come in Handy:
- Bathing Suit
- Quick Dry Board Shorts/Shirt or yoga top to wear on water - if you need a little extra cushion for your knees, wear "capri style" yoga pants or quick dry pants that come below your knees. If it's cool, layered clothing works best.
- Water sandals or flip flops (we will take our shoes off once we get on the boards)
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Water Bottle
- Dry clothes/toiletries for off water (just in case!)
Note: You are not confirmed until you receive an email back from 4 the Love of Yoga detailing your day/time and have filled in the online release of liability form.